Book Now at http://www.delta.com/
Service Resumes May 25, 2017
For the ninth straight year, Delta will offer DAILY nonstop service to Paris from Pittsburgh starting May 25, 2017.
The flights will once again feature Delta One upgraded flat-bed seating, Westin bedding, personal entertainment, power for electronics, Tumi amenity kits and fine dining options to make traveling abroad more comfortable.
Nonstop Pittsburgh to Paris is the fastest way to get to Europe and beyond. At Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), passengers can connect to 100-plus destinations in Europe, Asia, India and the Middle East on Delta and their SkyTeam partners Air France/KLM. Nonstop transatlantic Pittsburgh to Paris service helps travelers avoid the busiest and most congested U.S. East Coast gateways.
Pittsburgh International Airport is equipped with both TSA PreCheck lanes for passengers departing Pittsburgh, and Automated Passport Control and Global Entry Kiosks for faster international re-entry processing. PIT has also improved and expedited the international arrivals process to eliminate security re-screening. Register for these programs and become a Trusted Traveler!
The top destinations for travelers from PIT connecting through CDG include Rome, Amsterdam, Athens, Budapest, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Munich, Barcelona, Bombay/Mumbai, and Madrid.
Delta’s service between Pittsburgh and Paris
||Pittsburgh at 9:28 p.m.
||Paris at 11:55 a.m. (next day)
||Paris at 4:10 p.m.
||Pittsburgh at 6:56 p.m.
- This flight is proving to be the gateway to the world, thanks to the reach of Delta and its partner, Air France. About two-thirds on the flight connected to other cities in Europe, the Middle East, India and elsewhere after arriving in Paris.
- Twice as many passengers traveled beyond Paris. Passengers traveled in more than 240 unique markets.
- Top destinations for travelers from PIT connecting through CDG include Rome, Amsterdam, Athens, Budapest, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Munich, Barcelona, Bombay/Mumbai and Madrid.
- A surprising amount of traffic originates outside the U.S. Three quarters of the passengers bought their ticket in the U.S. A quarter of the passengers originated in one of 40 other countries.
- The flight was also good for business. Twenty-five corporations used contracted discounts on PIT-CDG, according to Delta.
- Delta is Pittsburgh’s largest international carrier, and serves six destinations from PIT: Atlanta, Cancun, Detroit, New York-JFK, New York-LGA and Minneapolis.
Paris and Beyond!
Air France offers convenient transfers by air and Paris CDG seamlessly connects you by rail and land to cities across France, the UK, and neighboring countries.