AIRPORTWIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE DAY - N.I.C.E. -THIS FRIDAY!
PITTSBURGH, PA (December 1, 2010) - The Airport Authority is holding an airport-wide customer service day on Friday, December 3 from 10-12 noon. “We have many activities planned and wish to invite you to participate or just stop by to welcome passengers! Most of these activities are set for the Airside Terminal, so if you are flying out on Friday morning come early and spend some time getting some holiday shopping done, or make a donation and win some excellent prizes,” said JoAnn Jenny, Director of Communications, Allegheny County Airport Authority.
Purpose: To promote customer service and Pittsburgh International Airport’s N.I.C.E. customer service program. The Airport Authority has trained hundreds of employees in Resiliency Edge’s N.I.C.E. – Neutralizing Irritations Customers Experience, a program designed to solve customer problems. Employees are recognized and success stories are published on a website: http://humanresiliency.com/resiliency/pit/
We want to be known as the BEST at helping passengers get to where they are going safely, swiftly, comfortably and conveniently.
We have invited all of our airport partners with this event:
- Airport Authority
- Airline Station Managers
- Aviation Safeguards
- Grant Oliver
- Rental Cars Companies
- County Police
- Hyatt Regency
- Claudia Sanchez on piano
- Ornaments, Trees – Tree decorating
- Live music on Airside
- Ambassadors giving away candy canes and cookies and greet passengers on the Shopping Shuttle operated by the AIRMALL
- KDKA Radio Station Candy Cane Crew passing out giveaways on Airside
- Airport Authority Prize wheel: Make a United Way donation (any amount) to spin the wheel for a prize. Nice gifts and prizes have been donated.
- Promo items: N.I.C.E. Lites: Small key ring flashlights given for every wheel spin.
- So N.I.C.E. Holiday buttons for employees and partners who participate
- Social Media: Customer Service Day on PIT Airport Facebook page
- Posters for display at ticketing counters, gates, stores and so on.
- Many airlines will have activities at the gates and ticket counters.
- Rental car companies will be participating too.
- More event activities keep pouring in!
AIRMALL PROMOTIONS: These AIRMALL shops and eateries will offer these great specials for Customer Service Day Friday, December 3.
- Taxco Sterling: Buy one item, get half off second item.
- Johnston & Murphy: Men’s shirts, sweaters, hats, scarves, and gloves are buy one get the second half price.
- Swatch: 30% off select watches
- Clinique: Free tote bag with $49.50 purchase, Free Travel bag with purchase 3 Step Skin Care totaling $59.50 or more. “How to Eye Kit” is $29.50 with any purchase
- Sbarro: $9.99 whole one topping pizza
- Body Shop Kiosk (Baggage) Any product 3 for $30 or 6 for $50. She also said she would donate a prize.
- Pajama Shop: Entire store 25%-50% off
- Crocs: 20% off on Friday December 3rd from 10-12 noon. They are also going to donate a pair of crocs for the prize wheel.
- Bijoux Terner will be running a promotion during the event. Buy 3 items and get a free pair of earrings.
- L’Occitane will donate 2 travel sets for the prize wheel. Store promotion during the event (10-12) that all visitors will receive 3 product samples.
- Massage Bar has donated prizes for the prize wheel.
- Body Shop Main Core Location: Make a $5 donation to their charity and receive 50% off entire Bath & Body products all day Friday.
- Pajama shop: Entire store 25% off. On Friday December 3 from 10-12 noon, bring this flyer to receive an additional 10% off our storewide 25% off sale.
- Sportzburgh: Visit Sportzburgh for all your Pittsburgh sports needs. On December 3 only from 10-12 noon, bring this flyer and receive 10% off your purchase.
- TGI Friday’s: Every $25 of gift cards purchased you will receive a bonus bite card worth $5 to be used on food from now until March 1st.
Thanks in advance for helping to make Friday a great day for Flying at Pittsburgh International Airport!