PIT - Allegheny County Airport Authority : Board Members
|On November 5th, 1999, a new era began when the Airport Authority assumed administration of both Pittsburgh International and Allegheny County Airports from Allegheny County.
Under a lease with an initial term of 25 years and two additional 25 year option terms, the Allegheny County Airport Authority, governed by a board appointed by the Allegheny County Chief Executive, operates the two premier airports that serve the Pittsburgh region.
2013 Board meetings for the Allegheny County Airport Authority
- January 11, 2013
- February 8, 2013
- March 8, 2013
- April 11, 2013
- May 10, 2013
- June 14, 2013
- July 12, 2013
- August 9, 2013
- September 13, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- November 8, 2013
- December 13, 2013
All meetings are held at 11:30 AM in Conference Room A, Fourth Floor Mezzanine, Landside Terminal, Pittsburgh International Airport.
For information, call (412) 472-3500.
Open Records Officer
Open Records Officer (Alternate)
The Allegheny County Airport Authority’s Mission :
To provide exceptional customer service in a safe, secure, and cost competitive airport environment through the commitment, innovation and expertise of our employees.
Provide “Access to the World” by delivering excellence in all that we do.
- Safety and security as our highest priority.
- An ethical, professional and fiscally responsible organization.
- Respect, empowerment and development of all Authority employees as contributors to our business success.
- Assisting the region’s economic development and employment opportunities.
- Delivering the highest level of customer service.
- The interests of the community and the environment.
- Opportunities to enhance our long-term business plans.